How long is your processing time?
- Our processing time varies due to the influx of orders during the holiday season. Typical processing time ~ 5-10 days, although orders may be shipped sooner than this timeframe.
- Please keep in mind that we value the quality and freshness of our cookies, as each batch is made per order - this means your treats will come tasting & smelling EXTRA delicious!
Are there any preservatives in your baked goods?
- Absolutely not. DGC cookies are 100% preservative FREE & all Organic. By using flax egg in our recipes, the shelf life of our cookies extends beyond using perishable products (ex. egg).
- All batches are baked to perfection & dehydrated for 8+ hours to significantly reduce moisture content.
- Ground flaxseed is also incredibly beneficial for our pups -- read more about it here.
How long do your baked goods last?
As we focus on the health & wellness of your pup, we ensure there are no preservatives used in any of our recipes. That said, we recommend finishing them as soon as possible... we're pawsitive your pup would agree!
If you happen to be in a case where the treats need to be stored, please make sure they are resealed in a cool, dry place :)
What if my cookies arrived broken?
- We take the utmost care when packing up your treats, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the carrier will be cautious with your package. Broken cookies are unable to be refunded or replaced. If your entire package has been tampered with, please contact us with the damaged product(s) and its packaging, as we may need proof to claim the cost of the items and postage from Shopify.
What if my dog has an allergy to one of the ingredients?
- If your pup has an allergy or sensitivity, please reach out via email (email@example.com) or instagram DM (@doodgirlco) for accommodation requests. I'd love for all pups to be able to try our treats, so I'm more than happy to find an alternative for your fur baby!
What is an appropriate serving to feed my dog?
- We recommend to break up the treats in pieces to see if your pup's stomach is happy before giving them too many! Always supervise dogs when feeding them treats, especially for puppies. Serving size varies based on the size, exercise level, and health condition of your dog. We encourage you to speak with your veterinarian regarding recommended daily servings. Please note that treats should always be used as a snack or reward and never as a meal replacement. Always remember to provide plenty of fresh water and monitor your dog while treating.
- Personally, Phoebe is very active and gets as many treats as she wants :) (around 3-4 per day)
Why are your cookies cheaper than others?
- Love this question! As a first time dog mom, I know that having a puppy can surely put a dent in your wallet. I want our treats to be accessible for all fur-families out there. Too many commercial companies take advantage of our knowledge by charging more money for poorly sourced ingredients. The harm that these products have on our pets is truly detrimental to their health, which is why I believe everyone should have the opportunity to treat their pup right ♡